April 29, 2010

Crocodiles Don't Have Lips

It was pleasant to be with the Tippy Top H.S. Students today. Can we say UpperClassMEN anymore? I doubt that is Politically Correct. Not that I care about such things. UpperClassPEOPLE sounds Elitist and  Snobby. Oh well WHO CARES! Anyhow Even though it was pleasant to be with Mature students who can control their bodies and mouths for the most part,.... it was boring. I watched the same Reptile Movie on VHS 3 Times! That's where I learned that Crocodiles don't have lips. This information could be useful at some point in my life but not if a Crocodile is planning to eat me. probably... I'm guessing. Not planning on testing that....! The other classes Identified rocks today. I sat on that front of the classroom teacher stool that lets them know that not only are you taller than them you get better seating. I sat there and watched them identify rocks by guessing. I'm glad I don't have to grade those Igneously Rocky Papers!  I also learned via intercom on the morning announcements that 20% of Japan's publications are Comic Books. Now I had to wonder if they were including Graphic Novels in the comic book category, because I know everyone Loves Donald Duck but I seriously Doubt Japan is reading THAT MUCH Donald.  I am trying to understand why we watched a Reptile Movie on VHS on an ancient VHS player (DVD was available)! It was bad .. I mean they really must have learned something new about Reptiles since that movie came out in the 70's! Seriously!!! Okay I concede it was probably introduced in the 80's but it was bad and boring. It had that Boring 80's Documentary Music. Remember that anyone?  I think they used the same music on EVERY Documentary that would eventually be shown at your local public school. This was some torture... the kids almost hated me for it.... ESPECIALLY when they figured out they had watched it ONCE Before!!! Since I knew I had to watch it 3 times that day I knew that I couldn't drum up much sympathy.  They might have been sitting there plotting my demise..... but I was busy...... Trying To STAY AWAKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment