March 22, 2014

R and R

I think we are at 36 days of school left. It is incredible how quickly this year has gone by. I was asked to go to another training next week. I hope it is a good one. I really know very little about this structure we are being taught. Well I think I know very little I may get there and know more than I realize. It is a two day training so I really, really, want it to be a good one. If I leave my students for two days I definitely want it to be worth the time.

I am doing a little cooking this evening. Making the Taco Casserole I made awhile back. It was worth a repeat. Although next time I think I will add rice the recipe mentions as optional. I spent a lot of time at school yesterday planning next week. I don't think I am ready and will go in again tomorrow. Today I pretty much rested. I've been fighting either a head cold or allergies or a combination of the two this week. All I know for sure is that it was kicking my heiney!  I did look in my flower bed and my bulbs are up about 2 inches so that is an encouraging sign of spring. Although here the snow isn't over till it's over and I don't know if it's over.

My students won the district spelling be on Thursday so I was super proud of them. They really wanted to compete at the next level (state) but I don't think that happens till 5th or 6th grade.   So this isn't much but it's all I can think of for now... have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment