December 2, 2015

Whining sick

So back to work. Get home and am just not feeling like myself. I attribute it to being tired and off schedule after the break. I think to myself " I'll just lie down for awhile". About an hour later I wake up shivering and not from the cold weather. My electric mattress pad was on and I caught a chill. Yep running a temperature. Just high enough to be miserable. I take some acetaminophen and attempt to rest again. Usually when I get sick I have a window where I feel decent enough to go lesson plan for a sub. That didn't really happen so I went and did it anyway. My poor sub I hope they made sense. Sigh. We were also scheduled to go to our local convention center for the "Festival of Trees" at the convention center every year local businesses decorate trees and place them down there. Some of them are quite clever. Then later they have a craft fair and Santa visits etc. For this part they just want the kids to come see the trees. I feel bad doing that to the sub any break in the usual routine makes things more hectic. It isn't the most exciting event but it is a community thing we attempt to support. The fever has not broken. I have a feeling tomorrow will have to be another sick day. uggh.

Update: umm yes another sick day. Just when you think you're getting better the fever spikes again. Also you might be running a fever if you can go outside in subzero temperatures and sweat while feeling too hot. I apologize for my whining.

After too short of a night I woke up to a fever. I had hoped it would break. I took myself to the grocery store for Coke, saltines, and chicken and rice soup. I hoped to not see anyone I knew but of course I did. Oh well I got my stuff quickly and came back home to put on my pjs. Hopefully by tonight my fever breaks. Back to bed I go. I know more whining. I am just sick enough to be a pain in the rear. Good thing I'm the only one who has to put up with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment