Well, things are moving quickly! I finished my classroom and turned in my keys today. There was a bit of a kerfluffle because my administration didn't have the paperwork required to sign me out. This was interesting because I know there have been others that have signed out. It was a bit nit-picky. I was very calm, nice, and understanding. I knew there was an attempt to "yank my chain" so to speak. I talked with a colleague and they told me don't worry administration is just upset you are leaving and doesn't know how to handle it. For me it was more confirmation I have made the right decision. I hope that they get the paperwork soon or I will be on my way.
In other news I found an apartment up north. I am super excited to make this move and call a new place home. It is close to my friends and about a 15 minute commute to work. That is an unacceptable commute to many locals. It always cracks me up that they complain about driving 15 minutes to another little town but will drive 4 hours to grocery shop. Yea, we're strange like that down here. So I should be moving into the new place in a couple of weeks. It all seems to be falling into place.
I just have to keep focusing on packing those boxes!
No comments:
Post a Comment