October 26, 2017

I survived

I made it through conferences. Had one not show up, I've tried to reschedule and we shall see. Conferences are very interesting it helps put pieces together.  It is very tiring.  What is awful though is that it is hard to rest afterwards, even though you are very tired. Did I say everything I needed to say? Etc. I have one rescheduled next week for sure. It will be a challenge.

I am glad to have tomorrow off to get a little rest. I will be in to school this weekend to finish preparing for next week and do some organizing. I colleague had a parent make copies for me but I haven't had a chance to put them all away. I must work on this. 

I feel bad because one of my friends has called me several times in the last couple of weeks. Every time I have been yawning after a long day. Today I was yawning with a voice that was rapidly disappearing. My throat really didn't enjoy all the talking the last couple of days. Now I have three days to recover so I will speak softly and speak little.

No comments:

Post a Comment