On these days part of me wants to enroll them all into Military school, or make their parents miss work to come sit in the class and see just how naughty their kid is, I have all sorts of solutions but a lot of them I know just aren't constructive. I just wonder what the solution is.. these kids simple don't care. They are running their teachers down and out and into retirement. It isn't getting better. If they haven't been taught respect and discipline.. by High School.. forget it.I could've done better today... should've done better... tomorrow will be better RIGHT??? Moving on
So I had a bad day..♪♫ and what do you do to get yourself out of that funky mood. I called a friend and we talked about it being Thursday the 13th. We had a few laughs discussed how we needed to win the lottery but first needed to play to win. Sometimes some good music helps .. and sometimes not. I had to laugh and since I'd already read Betty Blonde today I didn't have a back up plan. So I got on Facebook hoping that was a viable distraction... but noooo when you've had a bad day you think everyone's posts are especially silly. A long hot shower helped... and now I need a really good book... really good... I'm thinking about reading this one: Big Nate: In a Class by Himself
Then I realized it's "CHILDREN'S BOOK WEEK" at least I can peruse great stories. Such as one of my FAVORITE Roald Dahl Books: The Vicar of Nibbleswicke The Vicar of Nibbleswicke
So I figured out what cheers me up... a good look at some great reads.
But people I need some giggles people.... what gets you through a bad day?
You can find the link to Betty Blonde on the Right. It wouldn't let me link it in this post for some Silly reason!
ReplyDelete