So the family made it down safely last night and depending on who you ask the roads weren't that bad or they were horrible. One describes it as if they were battling there way through the wild west delivering the mail with the Pony Express with gunfire coming from all sides. The other says well it wasn't that bad. So there is the driving tale. You decide which story you believe. HA.
I have had this song going through my head for days after helping kindergartners practice it again and again for their 7 continents program. Here is the song sung to the tune of 99 bottles of beer on the wall:
To learn the seven continents
Think of the letter A,
And when you're down to only one
An E will save the day.
There's Africa, Antarctica,
Australia, Asia, too;
The oceans run between them
With their waters deep and blue.
There are also two Americas--
North and South, you see.
Now we're coming to the end.
Europe starts with E!
They also learned some of the signs (ASL) for the continents. Anyhow the kinder's will be moving on to Christmas music now for our program. Well I am off to Nag my Dad about some projects I had in mind for him! HA HA!! Hope you're all having a good Thanksgiving!
P.S. I think my Dad has been getting a little too spoiled. In a bit I will post a picture of the Specialized Pizza J.M. made for him. Dad claimed it was the best Pizza he's ever eaten. (sigh) There is no hope for some people. Look for the picture on your left.
their (not there). I know, I can't help it, I'm sorry.
ReplyDelete