I am glad for those people I have around me that can share their wisdom. My cousin for reminding me how simple it is to create boundaries for yourself so you can continue to do what is right. My Aunt for teaching me the difference between spoiled and nurtured. That is something I want to remember. She said somethings spoiled is left on the shelf and is neglected. Something nurtured is given everything it needs to thrive. If a plant is neglected even in one area lets say sunlight. You can give it an abundance of water and it will not thrive. It needs water, sun, and nourishment. Same with a child. If you give it material goods... it is never enough because the child needs time, love, and attention. So I am grateful I get to spend time at least chatting with people I can learn from. This past week also brought attention to how short life can be. We think we have time to make plans, to do this or that. Sometimes it is cut short. So what plans are really important to make?
So I am still waiting on the news of my future abode. It could be one of five things. I still don't know which one :). I am driving down there possibly this week to attend some interviews we are having for an aide. I want to be part of that process. Maybe seeing my homeless face will be inspirational :)! Hee hee. Who knows... I am really wanting to dig in... but apparently I am learning patience as well. So I leave you to contemplate if my possible room over the saloon comes with a dumb waiter...
No comments:
Post a Comment