July 20, 2014

Summers end

Ahh the crazy busy summer is coming to an end. I will head back south soon to begin my two week training. I had hoped to have more time in July for things I wanted to accomplish. This summer however,  my job isn't allowing for that. I will miss some good times with family and friends but so it goes for us working folks right? I am very thankful we are getting training instead of handing us a curriculum and saying good luck, hope you have time to read it before implementing it!  So the training will be good. It just sucks up so much of summer. I know I am whining.

I had a great time visiting cousins, aunts, and uncles on this trip. I got to hang out with some pretty darn cute short people.  I also was able to see granny for a bit.   I am finishing up my online class this weekend. Hurrah! I can't take any more "busy" work and the  banality of this course.  It was a disappointment to me. I doubt I will take another online class through this organization.

I wish I'd had more time to see more pals, so life goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment