It's a good think Mom and I did all the cooking we did last week, the HOT weather has arrived. We have accomplished a lot including going through stuff and getting a load together for the thrift store. Stuff accumulates so easily and quickly. Going through it is much easier with a helper. Mom and I used to do this together every couple years but it had been many years since we had. We are feeling pretty good about it.
So Mom's freezer is stocked with Mom meals :)! I did get a new purchase which made chopping so much easier you can find it by clicking HERE! It chopped some things a little finer than necessary. I don't like to bite into a big ole hunk of onion and this solves that problem. Mom doesn't like biting into onions or celery herself, so we chopped them so small she can barely tell they're there.
I did some pruning, some lawn mowing, some sorting, worked on my online class, visiting many friends, went to the woods with dad, and got some shopping done. My conference starts next week so I need to go home check my mail and get ready to go to that. It is supposed to be a good one. Right when I get back I hope to get a coat of primer in my classroom so things are ready to paint.
The hot weather is here for awhile it seems. I made a fruit smoothie for all of us tonight. Thank goodness for air conditioning. I can remember life before it and flipping my pillow to the "cool" side. Well, I'm off I hope to have a couple more visits before heading back south to more hot weather. G'nite
No comments:
Post a Comment