It's already half gone :( WAAAAA!!!! Anyhowser on my way up north to visit the family I was traveling with at least 1/3 of the Arizona snowbird population. When I left town I was filling up my tank with them and then I didn't seem to ever escape them. There were several as far away from home as British Columbia. FYI If you see a Hay Truck in the left hand lane... it is getting over so it can make a wide turn into whatever farm/ranch road it needs to get into. It isn't in the left lane because the driver is confused. Pay attention people. I almost saw your little Electric Car beheaded by a Hay Truck. No one wants that. Speaking of Electric Cars when you are peeing in the boonies next to a scraggly little sage brush it would be nice if your car made a little more engine noise. Luckily I had pants up just in time. They need to whistle a tune or something..I mean really.
The snowbirds are a little tough to navigate they are often driving huge Motor-homes and don't have a lot of spacial awareness. It is quite scary. Do you need that big of one for 2 people?? Wait I just envisioned my parents living in one together for an extended period of time. Scratch that clearly you need the space. Can you just leave it parked down in that sunny state for the summer?? Then drive your little smart car home?? It is something to think about really!
Well I haven't seen many folks this trip but the days seem full. My allergies are not enjoying my visit. However at least I have several drug stores to choose from and have my choice of allergy medication, eye drops, nasal spray etc. I don't have to worry about the store being out. I can go back fully stocked.
I stopped by the Uncle/Brother owned Pizza place had a delicious gluten free pizza. I also had the spuds. Which aren't gluten free. Which are delicious. Which is a good thing I live over 500 miles away from said spuds. Since I know the chief in charge of such things I plan to recreate the recipe without the frying and gluten part. Who knows I may even like it just as well.
I started the week off with lots of cooking. It has tapered off but Mother is NOT going to let me leave with out making the Banana Bread Muffins I promised. So I need to get that done. Well I can't think of what else I know. So ttfn!
No comments:
Post a Comment