January 19, 2016
Plans HA!
I am the poster child for "the best laid plans go awry" lately. I planned to go into work early and get sooo much done. So I was up early. Out to my car early. Loading my car early. Not starting my car early. Turn the key click, click, click, click, and again. A really big sigh. Now who can I call to take me to work NOT early. Neighbor is home with sick kids. Colleague is home sick. Call the school? Wait the person subbing for my colleague is there. I called her and she was at school EARLY and very willing to pick me up. Oh good. Now the stress of waiting all day to handle this. I have had a bad alternator before and I new what that did. I was pretty sure it wasn't that. It was a warm 10 degrees when I was trying to start it this a.m. So as soon as I got home my neighbor jump started me. We let it run for a bit then she followed me to NAPA just in case. They put in my battery for me and my neighbor drove back by just to make sure that was the issue. Got home with a sigh of relief and ordered a pizza. A full of gluten Pizza. I will pay a price for that but no kind of cooking is going to occur. So this winter has made my car ask for a few new things. It is good to have people around you can call on when the best laid plans go sideways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment