February 2, 2016

Snow and Work

Oh the snow soo much snow! The upside of the snow was that it was warmer. Now it is clear and cold. However we have beautiful bright brilliant sunshine. We had some creative plowing through town. You might have to drive in a circle or two to get to your location.

So I had an interesting day work-wise. Where to begin. So a colleague asked to copy my lesson plans for my class because she hadn't completed her own. Uh no. I was asked to be in and have my class participate in a positive uplifting video being made about our district by our high school students. More information coming about that soon! Then a colleague was perpetually negative about our curriculum once again went on a complaining spree. I am OVER it! So I requested support from our regional professional development co-ordinators talking points on the growth mindset. If you think your students can't they won't. Ugh. So we shall see what the days ahead bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment