September 26, 2016

NOT

What I am NOT doing tonight is watching the presidential debate. I can't handle that kind of stress on a Monday night. What I am also NOT doing on a Monday night is watching football. I don't even know if there is a game, but if there is I am NOT watching it. Everyone should quit watching the NFL in my opinion until those spoiled punks start acting like grown-ups.

What I AM doing is  over-cooking chicken and suffocating in the smoke. I actually think it has just the right amount of charcoal.I may have to open a window. I AM also doing a load of laundry and dishes. I brought a couple of things home to do and I'm not sure my tired self wants to do them.

My mother, who usually has only my best interests in mind, ordered strongly suggested that I drink a Chia Seed Drink. I have been listening to this order suggestion for several days. The stars aligned and I found it at the grocery store. It looked unappetizing  but I bought it anyway because my mom told me suggested I do so.  I  threw it in my lunch bag this morning not looking too closely at it. After I ate my lunch I pulled the bottle out. It looks like a bottle of something you'd give a Zombie. It is red and very close to the red of your blood. It is full of Chia Seeds. The Chia Seeds had soaked up the liquid and became small white floating objects. So in the red blood white little maggot like Chia Seeds floated. Are you hungry?  I could tell you more about the hideous flavor but I won't. I called mom to share my review today. She suggested that I call Dad if I wanted to get any empathy. He empathized and said there was only one way to deal with this disgusting product "Close your eyes and chug it down."  It better cure whatever my dear mom thinks ails me. Something that nasty should be a cure of many things.

A student brought in a bunny as an unscheduled show-and-tell. I had several students intimidated by the bunny and I had to take their hand in mine to get them to pet it. I think it was those devilish red bunny eyes. The poor bunny had been to four classes. That's a lot of love from kids. The bunny survived and everyone had fun. Then I got out the Febreeze because  it smelled like bunny pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment