Tomorrow the local cattlewomens' association is doing a fundraiser. It is a "Parade of Homes." It is a short parade with only four homes participating. Apparently each home is decorated for Christmas. Supposedly decorated to the extent it looks as though Christmas decor threw up all over their house. Since this event is put on by the local Cattlewomens' Association they server beef appetizers at every home. Dad asked me if that meant "all beef hot-dogs." I am guessing probably not.
I was trying to get all my preparations complete for the next couple of weeks tonight because tomorrow the school is having a "Christmas Jamboree" it is a arts and crafts fair of sorts. I didn't want to be attempting to get prepared with that going on. Hopefully I didn't forget something major that I will need to return for later.
Well I am tired. My pajama's are calling.
G'nite
No comments:
Post a Comment