November 18, 2017

Winter☃⛇

Started to act like winter around here. Got a little snow from above, a lot of rain, and dropped temperatures. I was happy for it. I may have been alone in that feeling. It has been a busy couple of weeks. I haven't been feeling all that fabulous so that added an element of fun. My challenging student has been excelling at being challenging. I received a little extra help this week and I hope I will continue to receive it. This one needs more help than what we can provide. It is exhausting.

I babysat my little buddy this morning. He updated me on his age. I told him he was growing to fast and he needed to stop. I was informed very seriously that he "Sha I have to grow up." Okay then.  I have been tackling my mountain of laundry the dirty and the clean, and cleaning house a bit. I ran to the  Wal-Mart tonight. I thought about going earlier today, but I saw the parking lot and really didn't need to go then. It wasn't packed tonight and they were stocking shelves. It is nice to go then because you can usually find what you are looking for.  For most of my purchases I avoid the Wal-mart but there is some things I can get there cheaper. I just hate going there. I didn't run into any thieves tonight. I didn't have to wait in a long line, and I was able to get everything on my list. A couple of times I have tried their in store pick-up. It works well and you can avoid the lines. Some purchases I feel need to be made in person.

I will have to run to the grocery store tomorrow and pick up a few things for Thanksgiving as well as my lunch for this week. I am so glad we are close to Thanksgiving break. I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment