I struggled getting going this morning. I did get moving, but I wasn't enjoying it. I definitely needed that cup of Black Rifle Coffee. I notice coffee tastes better when you're really tired. I made lots of progress in my classroom today. I spent most of my time organizing, rearranging, and putting things away. You'd think after all these years I'd have a system. The problem is that we tweak for different classrooms and improve things every year. I am so close to being done to organizing and putting everything where it belongs.
I did get some of my classroom decorations put up today. I completed one classroom bulletin board. I think that the duct tape could fail tonight. It was slipping. I need to bring the stronger stuff tomorrow. I also have more to print and laminate before I can hang it up. I talked with my principal today about what my classroom plans are. He was on board and told me I could "Do what I want!" It is about to get seriously serious in there! I have a few things being shipped that I won't be able to put up till next week. It is really fun to let my creativity show this year. I am excited to see how exciting this will make it for my students.
I worked in my classroom until I just could not take the heat anymore. Since our high today was 103 it quickly got warm in there after the a.c. went off. I plan to go to school for a bit tomorrow, but I am going to spend a little more time in my p.j.'s in the morning and get some printing done.
I did accomplish one thing at home tonight. I put the dishes in the dishwasher AND turned it on! I've spent so much time at school that home has been neglected.
No comments:
Post a Comment