Well Merle ate the stew said it was "good" which for him is an endorsement. He did say I should've left the carrots large so he could just move them out of the way and not eat them. Since I chopped them quite small he had no choice. He ate some veggies. Poor guy. I didn't get potato kale soup made for mom today. I did brown the sausage so that will be one less step tomorrow.
I am doing some laundry tonight. Competition for washing machine time is steep around here. There are 3 businesses and 4 people to do laundry for. I was low on the priority list. We ran a few errands today and I managed to run into Joann's and get a few things on clearance. Things for me... OF COURSE NOT! Things for next years Christmas projects in my class ... Yep! Planning ahead. I learned from a former colleage to put alllllll your school Christmas "stuff" into a bin. Take it to storage or your garage. Then bring it out next year. Keeping it in the classroom gets to be too much. I now have a bright red bin. I am going to work on doing this for all the holiday related activities and materials.
My brother is tricky. He decided that we should get my parents some electronic items for Christmas. Yeah... then he dissapeared when it was time to set them up. THe also told me I was technological support. Yeah... brothers....
I am still fighting this darn head cold. It is there just enough to be super annoying. Probably for everyone around me as well. I don't get away with not taking a vitamin here. Perhaps it would've been worse if I wasn't drowning in vitamins. The flu is running around my school community fast and furious. When I head back I am going to do some deep cleaning in the classroom. We had stayed pretty healthy before Christmas Break in my class, but who knows what it will be like after. Hopefully, the worse of it is done before we are back in school.
No comments:
Post a Comment