September 11, 2010

Just when you think you know.....

Just when you think you know what your plans are.. they change. It is just another confirmation of who is in charge :)! I am Very, VERY, excited to start a new position in a new state! YAY!!! I Can barely wrap my wee brain around the changes that have occurred in just one week!

Packing Packing Packing... miserable packing. There is no good way to pack. Luckily I have people willing to help me. Not sure but they might be crazy. I look around and think where did all of this come from. I have this??? Really?? Remember when I moved with one suitcase and thought that was enough. I guess this just shows my age. I now require a big truck!

Every single time I move I wonder "Where did all these papers come from"??? Are papers mating like bunnies in the spring time and am I shuffling paper off-spring around my desk? Hmm it is possible.. I am nearly convinced.

The local U-haul store is great they are very cheerful and helpful. That may have something to do with every time I go in there I buy some very useful thing-a-ma-jigger to pack with. I am banning myself from the store. The best thing they sell in my opinion is the Labeled Box Tape
Now it is such a simple idea but w/o even knowing what is in the box you know what room it needs to go to. Which is a great clue to the boxes content. It is just wonderful. Every person who moves should use it..unless.. you enjoy playing mystery box! Packing amnesia occurs somewhere between packing and moving. Maybe it happens upon arrival to your destination, but it definitely occurs. You look at the boxes in puzzlement as if you'd never seen your own stuff before.

Well enough on the joys of moving. Come visit me on the "loneliest highway in America" that's where I'll be... More later

No comments:

Post a Comment