Red hatted ladies can be hysterically funny as I found out today. We joined a meeting because they are helping us meet the needs of some of our families. Picture in your mind the Elderly, the hard-of-hearing, the opinionated, the dribbling down food, and whoever comes to mind add 15 to that. Half of the table could hear, then the other half could hear, then none could hear. They were all talking at the same time and were all offering their valued opinion to empty ears. We felt like we'd done a work-out when we left. All that we know for sure is they really wanted to help us and time will tell what form the help comes in.
It has been a busy but productive weekend. I handed out pencils at the town Convention Center to trick-or-treaters, met a lot of parents and saw many co-workers. Tomorrow will be spent preparing for the week but that is okay. I shhh don't tell K or S but I made Special K Bars tonight to take to a teachers for Hors D'oeuvres. I hope I spelled that one correctly :P! We have our first Citizenship Assembly this week and the Specialist Teachers were able to get together and choose a class that was very good in specials and reward them. So that is really cool. Well I just realized I should've left the house already. Luckily there isn't much more than 5 minutes away locally.
TTFN
I love this!!!!
ReplyDeleteWHAT!!! I just read this! Can't believe you made Special K bars and I missed it. Total bummer! I guess that I could get motivated and make my own but it's so much nicer to eat the ones that you make....remember last time I OD'D on them? It was so worth it though!
ReplyDelete