25 degrees. Had to take my coat off. My nose didn't freeze on my 5 minute walk to school. I didn't have to sit on the radiator. It was wonderful!! Okay there are things you never expect to hear. Don't eat the salt is one of those things. Okay I am not anti-salt don't get excited. On the morning announcements the kids had to be told that the salt that was put on the ice wasn't like salt we eat... it would make us sick. So don't eat it. The same announcement was made today. The first time I heard it I had a good laugh. The second time I heard it I couldn't believe they had to repeat it. So all of you out there who might be tempted... DON'T EAT THE SALT!!!
It seems like all spare time had been taken up with meetings lately. Meetings can be motivating, inspiring, and great places of learning. Other times they feel like something is coming out and sucking all the happiness from the room and from life. Sometimes all they do is make you contemplate how to sleep with your eyes open. Anyhow our vast array of meetings is going to continue for awhile. I know I will never master the sleeping with my eyes open thing... but I have mastered intent doodling. It may look like I am taking a lot of notes but I am probably just drawing some abstract flower.
Tomorrow is supposed to be 35 degrees. That kind of heat will be difficult to work in! This morning we took turns hopping out of the car (heater running) to greet the buses. I did eventually warm up though. Since our low tonight is 8 I think I will still build that fire and hit the hay.
Goodnight
By the way... if you want these posts to continue... let me know you read them once in awhile!! :)
Oh I read! I read!! Your humor is hilarious! And life in a small town is intriguing! I get a giggle out of the antics of the kids. "Don't paint your forehead!" LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliments and thanks for reading :)
ReplyDelete