January 31, 2011

Winter Weather Advisory: Artic Cold Front

When I read that I said "greeaaaat" in my head. The temperatures actually don't look too bad. I just have to remember to part my car facing South at the Grocery store. And make sure my trash can is facing the right way so he wind doesn't catch the lid and send it flying. I guess we are going to make up for that lovely sunny weather we had last week. bummer. You know I shouldn't complain about the wind though because we rarely have those inversions like we had at home. So that is good for my allergies I am sure.

I accomplished a lot this weekend but still it didn't feel like I accomplished enough. Sigh. I have meetings after school then a couple of errands to run. The exciting news is the District Carpenter came in and started building Cabinets in my classroom. I finally have places to put things AWAY!!! I also was able to remove a lot of the bulky moveable shelves that weren't really doing a good job. It is very exciting. Only 4 momonths left of school and my room is finally getting organized sigh. Well someone will appreciate them next year. I am having students rate their own behavior. It is quite entertaining to find out just how well behaved THEY think they are. Our opinions differ but it does make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment