I am pro-Kleenex. I am a nasal tissue snob. THere are other brands that appear to be popular. However, I believe I am an expert as I have done product testing on most of them. The most gentle on your nose is KLEENEX. The least stinky and irritating with lotion is Kleenex. If you have allergies the ones with lotion can be just as annoying as your allergies. So KLEENEX
If you are looking for a present for the Tea-drinker in your life I strongly recommend the Teavana perfect tea-maker. Teavana has fabulous quality teas to purchase. I talked with mom about hers again today and she even ordered more tea because she loves it so much. She does say it ruins you for that nastiness you buy in your grocery aisle. That isn't all bad though. I am not really into hot tea, and I don't really care for iced tea. At least I don't really care for the traditional iced tea. However, I've decided I am going to give this a try. Some of the fruity flavors look very appealing. I think they might taste good chilled. So I will let you know how that goes.
So that is the latest and greatest. The wind is blowing snow against my windows. My fire is roaring, my nose is running, and I HATE phlegm!!! Goodnight...
::::::::::cough:::::::::: :)
ReplyDeletewipe.