June 10, 2011

Got a Job! WHOO HOOO

I am thrilled to pieces! Yay! A job is a very good thing :)! I am in a district with an economy that is much more stable! So that is awesome! This is a long term position. Even more exciting at this teeny K-12 school...there is a Grand Total of 35 students. 35 students and 4 teachers. It will have its challenges with teaching multi-grades but the student to teacher ratio is Fantastic. At my interview I thought the principals and staff where very upbeat and positive. I feel like this is a place I can grow in skills and learn.

My biggest concern in this location is Housing. The population as of 2004 was 340 people! Yikes :) They are working on finding me a place to live so please think positive thoughts about that! It makes me a wee bit nervous!

The pollen is out and on attack right now. Since we had a very wet "spring" The pollinators are pollinating with a vengeance! If you think I am exaggerating.. you don't have allergies :)! It still isn't as bad as other places but I don't go outside without sunglasses to keep it out of my eyes, and my allergy pills. It is that time of year. soooo

I have a job, a job, a job, a job, a job!!! HURRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment