September 21, 2011
My Friday!... the unfinished Post from last week :)
Made it through another week! Whew! The kids were all pretty done in by the end of this week including myself. One of my students this morning forgot her allergy pill. She sneezed about every 15 seconds and was blowing and blowing her nose. Her eyes were watering and bloodshot. I finally ran to the secretary and took her with me. There was no way she could continue like that. The secretary called home and they gave her permission to give her an allergy pill. She felt much better less than an hour later. She was miserable. Poor kiddo. Anyhow I am trying to do some house chores but I am tired too. I had P.E. with my kids today and one girl decided to run around our track. She is a very fast runner. When the boys saw her doing it they wanted to "beat" her. they didn't. So my 2nd grade student ran over 2 miles! Amazing! I think she will probably collapse tonight! She is a natural runner.
We've had a few drops of rain here or there mostly there. There has been a little wind but still warm enough to be outside. Hopefully we can continue with outdoor P.E. for quite awhile. I head into town tomorrow for errands. Hopefully it all moves fairly quickly. The only good thing about going to town is getting a milkshake :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment