November 13, 2012

Batteries

Yeah, batteries are not over-rated. Especially when your car doesn't move without a decent one. My car battery decided today was the day to give up on life! I had the car jumped once decided to drive around to get the battery to charge. NOT A GOOD CHOICE! I limped up the highway and turned on another highway toward the school. Keep in mind my battery is dieing and the sun is just below the horizon. It was getting dark quickly. I turned off my car lights which gave me enough power to get into the school parking lot. Luckily no one else was on the same road without their lights working. I made it into the lot and parked in my usual spot. Basketball practice was going on so I found a parent to give me a ride home. The teacher who helped me jump my car earlier is picking me up for school in the morning! So I guess I will be saving on gas money till I can figure out how to get a new battery here!

There is a NAPA that delivers but their battery selection kind of worries me. So I hope someone is going to town that would pick one up for me. You just never know what the day will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment