November 14, 2012

Battery Life

Soooo, the saga of the battery continues. I called up north and ordered a battery. They make the 90 mile drive to deliver such things once a week. Luckily I ordered this on delivery day. One problem. When I suggested a deliver sight they said "well we bring them to a couple of places". I just never found out what those couple of places were. I did find out the owner is related to a local. The local was at the school so  I said if you get a battery or hear of a battery will you bring me the battery?  So if my battery is here I have no idea. I am just trusting this small town process. (sort of) So somewhere between here and there I have a battery bought and paid for. I just hope it makes it to me! The next step will be finding someone willing to help me install the battery. It is a small town. I'll keep you posted.

I was able to get a ride to work this morning. I new the driver was on his way because I heard him warming up the car. So that was good. I didn't get too anxious about him forgetting me.  He also brought me home. I have to assume I will also need a ride to work in the morning so I planned that. Friday we have to attend a training at our District office to go over data. This is difficult with our population because we don't have enough students to identify trends. The testing data doesn't get specific enough to be super helpful. So wish me luck, all I can do is hope to get something out of it.

Saturday we have a local basketball tournament played by locals. They form teams, pay to play, etc. They are generous and donate the extra funds to our Athletic Fund. So I will be at school for that. Next week, we have a short week and then are off for Thanksgiving break. I can't believe how quickly this month is going by.

No comments:

Post a Comment