Bountiful Baskets gave me a variety of fruits and veggies this week. I was happy to see some leaf lettuce because I was out. I received mushrooms, lettuce, a melon, pineapple, tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, bananas, green beans, celery, cauliflower, and yellow squash. A couple of those items I can't eat for religious reasons! HA not really! I just can't stand them and may be allergic to one or two. Anyhow, I shared with my neighbor. What else are neighbors for other than to share your inedible vegetables with?? It is good to have a neighbor or two who finds most things to be edible.
During my trip south I visited Costco. I managed to stock up on a significant amount of frozen fruit. This is great because my stock pile was getting quite low. So that is wonderful. Costco also has such reasonable prices so you feel good about it in general. I also got some practical things like laundry soap and dish detergent. I was getting pretty low on laundry soap. One of the small bottles here costs the same as a huge bottle at Costco. So I'm ready for the laundry to continue. Speaking of laundry my couch is covered right now in clean clothes.
My continuing education. It is a good thing I bought all that fruit. I am going to need the energy boost to keep pushing me through. I hadn't been getting the e-mails for my STEM class because of my move and change of work e-mail. A colleague forwarded one on. So in a couple of weeks I will be attending a STEM class along with all the other classes I am taking this fall. And when do I write lesson plans? In my sleep... In my sleep. I have probably over extended myself. I just get so motivated because I feel like I get so much good stuff out of the classes they offer. I noticed one of my colleagues has a binder just for Professional Development this year. I am thinking I'd better do the same to keep all of my ducks in a row. I feel like some of these classes I take should have been part of my college education. That is another story though. At least I am getting them now. It is never to late to expand your learning.
My online class came with this message today. My cousin finds it hysterical. I find this professor sooo annoying... read and let me know your thoughts:
"Good afternoon!
I just want to remind the class that your response to BBD#3 is
due Sunday, September 15 by 11:55 p.m.
Also, did anyone attend the Las Vegas Comic Con event this past
summer? I attended the event with my son and friends. We
listened to Stan Lee, watched Jim Lee sketch Batman, Joker, and
Harley Quinn, and learned about Brony fans. Bro + Pony = Brony.
Are there any Bronies in the house? I also got into a fight with
Hawkman. It's a long story.
Are there any questions?"
I just want to remind the class that your response to BBD#3 is
due Sunday, September 15 by 11:55 p.m.
Also, did anyone attend the Las Vegas Comic Con event this past
summer? I attended the event with my son and friends. We
listened to Stan Lee, watched Jim Lee sketch Batman, Joker, and
Harley Quinn, and learned about Brony fans. Bro + Pony = Brony.
Are there any Bronies in the house? I also got into a fight with
Hawkman. It's a long story.
Are there any questions?"
Is it bad that I wanted to ask if I did attend Comic Con will I get a bonus point or two?? HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment