May 27, 2014

Paint

I am sure after the fact I will be really glad I had my students help with our mural. Today though...all I could think was "WHAT WAS I THINKING?" Overall they did very well and painted within the lines on the wall and not the floor, themselves, etc. I had a parent volunteer that made sure they weren't setting the class on fire while I took a couple of students at a time to paint. They are extremely proud of their work. I had 3 students absent today and one went home with a fever. One I know had a dentist appointment. Hopefully we don't have a spring bug running around.

Tomorrow is our grade level planning day. Since I spent the weekend at school doing things OTHER than sub plans I stayed extra late today getting the ducks in a row. I always have wayyy more work than the sub can do. Nothing is worse as a sub than your students having free time.

My allergies are making me really tired. I plugged in my humidifier last night so last night was a little bit better. I also used my essential oil blend for allergies plus my antihistamine. Hopefully they will start getting better.
I am doing a load of laundry and trying to stay awake till a reasonable hour.  I hope tomorrow is a productive day.


No comments:

Post a Comment