It worked folks. A container of TANG dumped in the bottom of the empty dishwasher an put on the Heavy Wash cycle did the trick. It got rid of the residue that it was creating on the dishes and it smells wonderful. So I would do it again. I even bought the generic brand of TANG because TANG was sold out. Perhaps there was a lot of folks out there needed to clean their dishwashers! HA! Anyhow, random information from Mom's take you interesting places.
I've been pretty lucky in my life with great neighbors. Yes not just good but GREAT. My neighbor saved me once again when I misplaced my keys to my car. Sigh. I had a very blonde day. I finally decided I needed a cup of tea to engage the brain. It helped a bit. I still can't find my keys... but I did find my spare set (locked in my car). Yep it was one of those days.
No comments:
Post a Comment