Another week complete. It was a busy one. Meetings... of course. I helped babysit the neighbors kiddos today while their mom was away at a conference and dad working. I managed to squeeze in an afternoon nap on Friday. I worked on lesson plans Friday Evening and prepared materials for use this coming week. I went on Saturday and worked on a bit of organizing my classroom and putting things away and some laminating I needed done as well. Today I went in and did more laminating and graded papers. It was a few hours here and there but it was a lot. Hopefully I will feel well prepared for the week ahead.
I celebrated my birthday tonight with my three year old birthday present. We had pizza including gluten free for me and watermelon, honeydew, and salad. It was all delicious. I skipped on the ice cream and cake and had more fruit. They gave me some watermelon to take home so that will go well with my lunch tomorrow. I had plans to do some cooking this weekend but between tackling laundry and getting ready for next week it just didn't happen. Bummer! Maybe I will have some time another day.
I was sent a letter for Jury Duty the week after this. It is my fourth time this year to be served. I will have to see if I am actually required to serve. That is a lot of Jury Duty notices in one year. I decided to take a week hiatus from Facebook. It is entertaining and a huge distraction. I can't tell you how many times I have clicked on it out of habit and then realized I temporarily deactivated my account. That tells me I click on it too much.
It has been super dry here. Today some clouds roll in and there was a drop or two but nothing significant. We are supposed to have some rain the middle of the week and I am looking forward to a little moisture. It has been such a dry summer. Well, I'd better rest my head so I am somewhat ready to rise in the morning! G'nite
No comments:
Post a Comment