March 11, 2017

Cold

What a week! I gave it all I had this week. By Friday there wasn't much left to give. I started feeling as though I had a cold coming on. I was correct. It is a total head cold. I came home last night just done in. I picked up some dinner then came home and made a hot toddy before bed. I didn't sleep well as it was hard to breathe. I feel like such a wimp. It's a cold. Usually by now I've had a terrible respiratory infection or bronchitis. I have a cold.  I think it is a combination of that and just being worn out. I am whining.  Since I was not sleeping well I got up at my normal time and did the dishes and started laundry. I completed quite a bit.

I just really want to sleep. I've tried off an on all day to squeeze in a little nap without success. It might be in part all that tea I've been drinking.

Next week is a full week of school without (knock-on-wood) any interruptions. The following week is parent teacher conferences. That is when I have to tell the truth in really nice ways and hope that it gets through! The students are released early both of those days so that we can have conferences. Then we are off for Spring Break! I am so ready!

There has been struggles and stress this year. However, no where near the stress of previous years. I am glad to be where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment