August 23, 2017

PLC's

I'm tired and I feel like I am spinning in circles. I wish I could remember everything I accomplished today, but I don't. I will tell you I worked 12 hours today with a brief lunch thrown in there. Our trainings and informational meetings were more meaningful today. After we were done I worked on getting my classroom ready, materials ready, and papers ready to go home.  I did observe there was a lot added to our handbook this year. A direct result of people not doing the right thing. Most rules are created because people push the boundaries of general respect. Anyhow, it was a good, busy, task oriented day.  There may have been a little of the following ....although we never Rock-Paper-Scissor decisions ... we usually do Nose Goes... whoever doesn't touch their nose or is last...does the undesirable task!

My pillow is calling
G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment