I made it through a good portion that needed to be printed. Then errors started occurring. Then the printer told me I didn't have the necessary printer software installed. I am not sure what happened to it. Upon reinstall I recognized it all. I finished that was just beginning to print again and ran out of ink. I replaced the ink, and the internet went out. Then the paper ran out. I print through a network connection. I reset the internet started printing again and the color cartridge ran out. I replaced it started printing again and the internet went out. I got the internet reset and the paper ran out. I don't think I have much more to print so I am hoping the only error from here on out is "out of paper."
Update: I ran out of paper again, and it decided to only print in black and white. I didn't have that selected and I have plenty of color ink. I am letting the printer go to sleep. Clearly it needs a nap.

No comments:
Post a Comment