The waiting game. Yeah... ACCCKKK! My success with being patient is not going well. We should find out more tomorrow. I did hear my last school they would not be able to get into the building until 3 days before school starts. They decided to do their Back To School Night outside just to give Teachers more time to set up. Very nice. My wait time is a huge UNKNOWN!
What I do know is that my Apartment Complex is power-washing all the breezeways the next two days. We have the option of not leaving our house at all from 8 a.m.-5p.m. or leaving before that and being gone all day. Normally this isn't an issue for me because I just go work at school. So my plan is to take my materials and go to a friends house and lesson plan. I will be sort of a babysitter, mostly just adult supervision. This way I can leave for breakfast and lunch etc. It isn't ideal, but what else can I do!
I worked on cleaning my counter and stove this evening. Cleaning the drip pans is always a delight. I've worked on laundry and some organization. While I am whittling away slowly at house work. I realized that I've been moving slower and slower this summer. Then I finally remembered to take my Vitamin D. I was inconsistent with taking it and I was really feeling it. It doesn't matter if the sun is shining bright if your body doesn't absorb it correctly. It will take a few days to jump start, but it will get there. It is interesting or perhaps a pain, but it impacts my sleep patterns as well.
Tomorrow I won't be completing chores at home, but hopefully I can still get some things done.
As I continue to wait...

No comments:
Post a Comment