Oh thank-goodness for that fire place.
Flying today was interesting. Flights had been canceled left and right before I got there. People had been waiting 3 days to leave Denver. They were pretty much over the airport experience. One flight loaded and then unloaded because an engine wouldn't start. Flights were delayed in hopes that weather would change at the next destination. THey were also delayed to de-ice the planes. My plane was delayed because our Pilot was in an accident on the way to the airport. He made it in one piece we boarded and then were delayed again while the plane was jump-started. The battery died. ( and Dad I wasn't there to leave the lights on.. so not my fault)!! They kept one engine on at our brief stop to keep the plane warmed up. So All in all I have had it with airports for awhile. I have a lot to get done before being back to work on Monday. Oh thank goodness for my fireplace and my electric mattress pad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment