I can't believe how quickly time is going here. Only 3 months of school left. WOW. Spring Break is about a month and a half away. I think once it arrives it will really fly. As there will only be a month of school left after that. It does not look like spring outside today. Snowing all day and we are supposed to have blowing snow. Blowing snow isn't an unusual occurance here. Sure does clear my front walk and cover my back walk though. It makes if feel very cold as well. The school heaters were not working when I arrived. BRRRRR They clicked on about 40 minutes later.
The school carnival was VERY successful last week. I was exhausted afterward but a good time was had by all. I learned a lot from that experience as well. Which is always good. Feels like practice the first time you attempt anything like that. Throughout the evening you realize more and more of what works and what does not. Also, I realized how little this community has going on that a School Carnival is a fun Family Event. I think we picked a great time of year. Not much else is going on and people enjoyed getting out with thier families. We had a big blow up obstacle course, a "bouncy Bull", fish pond, sponge toss, bingo, and much more. I can't wait to see this weeks paper. The photographer was there and I saw many of the photos he took. I can't wait to see what made the paper. For those of you back home you can ask Ma & Pa to show it to you when it arrives.
I am trying to remember what else is new today. I don't know. I have really appreciated my neighbors since I have been sick. They have shoveled my walk , brought me food, taken out my trash, and brought my trash back in. You know good neighbors are hard to come by! I am very grateful they were so helpful!! Now I do wish the cleaning fairies would come to my house. It has totally escaped me... uggh. I decided I would pick one thing to work on every nite this week. This is another week of meetings..yippee skippee. We are reading some very interesting things on current brain research. I like that part. If all my meetings were me reading interesting books I would love it :) ha ha! I have boxes of canned food all over my room... that were donated to get a free raffle ticket at the carnival for amazing prizes. However, I would really like them to be at the food bank now!
Well I don't know what is going to happen in 3 months, Let alone where, how, etc. But the job search will be continuing.
No comments:
Post a Comment