March 28, 2011

Want to know what is wrong with society???

You can find the answer by asking a group of 2nd Graders what their favorite movie is. Parents are not doing their jobs in my opinion if any of these is an answer given:

The Hangover
Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th
Child's Play

Then ask their favorite TV Show and if they respond with these shows... in my opinion the parents are failing at their job.

Paranormal State
CSI,Bones, (crime shows)
Psychic Kids
The Simpsons
Family Guy
(all other Adult Cartoons)

We had to have a discussion about what could be watched at school. They couldn't understand why we couldn't have a PG-13 rated movie. Sigh..... and those ratings have changed since I was a teenager. What passes for PG-13 now.... would have been an R-Rated movie. WHAT ARE PARENT's THINKING?????? How could you put such Darkness in the innocent?
GRRRRRRRR

Soap Box, Pet Peeve, whatever you wish to call it I am claiming it. I think it really suggests a lot about our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment