February 26, 2012

"Squatchy"

Everybody needs a little amusing stress relief. There has been a show on Animal Planet called "Finding Bigfoot." It is hysterically funny to me. The so called "evidence" and "theories" are based on... I guess very active imaginations. I don't think it is a coincidence that the researchers come from Oregon, and Northern California. The marijuana bi-fecta. Ahem. Growing up with hunters I find their techniques quite entertaining. To find an elusive animal in the woods... you usually don't talk, walk, and squawk loudly. A scientist would probably have trouble finding this show amusing. However, I love going out in the woods and saying "shhh this looks like a really squatchy area." :)

I didn't go anywhere this weekend but I feel like I got a teensy bit ahead on the week. I have a lot to do outside of regular schoolwork this week. My aide got some medicine so hopefully she is more effective this week. I have to have my paperwork for our grant done this week. I asked for a little help on getting it together so hopefully this will happen. I want to have the best chance possible. Hopefully, this is a smoothly running week for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment