Today was one of the worst days. Those days that make your heart hurt. Those days which you can't believe your eyes, or your ears. A day of disappointment. A day in which you lose confidence in others. Not just a little.... but a complete loss of confidence. Is this something I have to learn? I have had to use my tongue as a chew toy. I listen to the excuses, the lies, the craziness. I can't believe..just can't believe. I guess I will leave it at that. I am beyond frustration and am just feeling sad. I am going to find a way past this situation.
We had a professional learning community today. Really nice string of words which means a meeting. A meeting. It was more of a professional bragging community today. I don't know who was learning something. I have a co-worker whose favorite past time is to criticize everything I do. It really gets discouraging. If someone is telling you how perfect they are and how well they are doing on everything... Do you believe them as a boss? I heard "you should" so many times I checked out. It is difficult to listen to someone who insults you whenever possible.
Today I should've thrown the pillow over my head and stayed home. I know there are people in this community fighting as hard as I am for the right things. However, it seems like we are seriously out-numbered by crazy. Once and awhile I have to call someone I know is living in a rational world to make sure that I don't drown in the crazy. It is interesting how crazy protects crazy. Actually it is frustrating how crazy protects crazy! How many weeks till Easter break? Too many. Thank goodness I am having some visitors this weekend. I really feel fried today. I am bummed....
No comments:
Post a Comment