What a auspicious beginning. Anyhow, our janitor has this issue. It is terrible because you walk into the building and can smell the trail of rotten teeth. I have never met anyone who needed dentures more. I have flossed with more consistency than ever. Yep, It has been inspiring. I love my can of Lysol that kills pretty much every odor that invades the classroom, while at the same time killing germs. If you haven't read this cute book "Rotten Teeth" it is a cute one.
The kids had a little bit of trouble waking up this morning. I don't think they were too excited by the time change either. I really wish they would just leave it the same year round. It really doesn't seem to make a huge difference in my day. I don't know how you feel about it. We drew leprechaun hats today, and some of the students finished their hot air balloon pictures for art today. After school my aide helped me make a giant rainbow, cloud, and pot of gold to go around our lunch counter. It came out pretty cute. I just have to paint the gold for the pot.
I can't believe how little time is left in the school year. It has been crazy! I am hoping some people move so I can move to a more permanent situation. The parents are coming this weekend sooo
Ketchup..... check
Extra Ketchup.....check
Butter............check
Jam...............check
something to put the jam on.....ummm yes yes check
Hot Dogs..............UH OH
shhhhh don't tell him.
No comments:
Post a Comment