April 19, 2012
Tootie Toot Toot
Today was Spring Picture Day and I will do what it takes to get my kids to smile. I have a couple who are determined not to smile. These are the boys of course...so we get to the first boy and I say... Oh NO " So & So TOOTED" of course laughter ensued! Boys and Tooting go hand in hand. The Tooting Discussion did not end there of course because well... as I mentioned Boys and Tooting go together, like peanut-butter and jelly. So we get back to the classroom and their Teacher teaches them a yoga move that will induce Tooting if you are desperate to TOOT. It can also help them to POO! Ahh mass hysteria. It took awhile to come back to Mathematics when Toots and Poo have been brought up. I am not sure if I will get any notes from home about Tooting on Monday. I may get some comments when they see me. :) I like yoga as a stretching exercise, not as a system of belief, and EVERYBODY needs to TOOT Sometimes! HA HA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment