Well this town is sending me off in style ...ahem. The stoolies are in their seats loud, and proud, and a lot annoying. Someone brought out their horn on a street above and started blowing it. They only know one note and it isn't a well played note. When it gets this rowdy I expect a little nonsense.
I took another load over to my new place today. I am getting to that place in packing where it is odds and ends of this and that. I had a couple of little helpers today. I may have things in strange places throughout my kitchen but they are "put away". It will be an adventure finding out where exactly my things are.
There seems to be so much to remember while moving, changing addresses for everything, etc that I think my brain is a little mushy tonight. I don't see myself having an early night based upon the street noise. I think part of the nuttiness is that after being soo hot we had thunderstorms come through which cooled it down to reasonable temperatures. Apparently for some that means go to the bar, as if they need an excuse. I just keep telling myself, that soon I will have houses for neighbors not saloons.
No comments:
Post a Comment