July 25, 2013

WIDE AWAKE!

I made a mistake... I drank some tea to stay awake to clean and pack. Now I have that age old caffeine problem of my eyes are open wide and the rest of me...wants to rest.  I guess I'll keep working till I crash. G-nite... soon, I hope.

Update: After a cleaning, packing, organizing caffeine induced spree. I decided to take a trip to the dump at 1 in the morning. Where else can you go to the dump at 1 a.m.  I didn't see any jack rabbits but saw a couple rats. Icck.  I also  interrupted parking teenagers or parking grown-ups. I didn't investigate.  I realized on the lonely road to the dump I turned my blinker on to turn into the dump. Made me laugh I don't know who I was letting know I was turning, a rat perhaps?   The bar is still thumping and it doesn't sound like they're slowing down much. I am though I think the caffeine  high is gone. A shower and my pillow.
G'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment