October 29, 2013

Midnight Learning Plans

I debated all evening whether or not I would work tomorrow. I finally decided one more day would give me a chance to get well enough to make it through the rest of my busy week. I had great plans of getting up early and going in to get the lessons ready for the sub. I attempted sleep and realized the coughing wasn't going to allow for much sleep tonight. I gave up the fight. Used my inhaler, warmed up my car, and drove to school at midnight. It is soo my style to do this. I don't know why I wait till the middle of the night... but if you can't sleep why not?  I set my timer for 1 hour. I decided to do this to help keep me focused and get the job done. Just as I was setting the last items down for the sub my timer went off. I was glad I was able to get it done in that time. 

We got some snow early yesterday. I love the snow! It has definitely put a chill in the air here. I don't know if we are ready for winter yet but it may be here.  I didn't get another pot of soup made yesterday so hopefully I can get one made today. I did get some other chores done.  I really want to feel well enough this weekend to focus on something other than school. 

Anyhow, my coughs seem to have slowed so I am going to attempt some sleep... g'nite

No comments:

Post a Comment