November 10, 2016

A time for every purpose under heaven....


IWe had our Pizza Party today provided by our local Real Estate Office! The kids loved it and the real estate agents were super kind. My students were very happy! It is a simple thing but it makes the day fun. I am grateful. There were a few things I kept putting off purchasing. YAY!

We also had our first "Flashlight Friday" on Thursday. The kids were very excited and mostly quite well behaved. It is definitely a reward that will work. One of my table groups earned "Lunch with the Teacher" next week. On Monday they will join me in the classroom for lunch. They bring their own lunch just don't have to eat in the lunchroom. I am not quite sure why this is a reward but they seem to like it! :) 
I am trying to think of what else is new. It was a busy week. After school I was able to complete some grading and even input it into the computer. Then the internet went kaput! That was my clue it was time to go home. I will honor Veteran's Tomorrow by going to do some work at school! I don't know what song they learned in music this week to honor veterans, but it had a few kids in tears after music class. I am glad it made an impression.
My Great Aunt passed away this week. I was trying to think of one specific memory of her. What I mostly remember are her graciousness, kindness, with a strong personal core and conviction. I remember her smile and a sparkle in her eye. 
Well, I am going to round up some PJ's and relax. It's been a busy crazy week.                                   Here is some "Byrds" for you as we begin a new season.       

                          

                                                                        













No comments:

Post a Comment