I was trying to think of where to start. I don't know. I will say that I am tired. It has felt like I accomplished a weeks worth of activity in two days. Halloween was a hectic, fun, crazy, busy, wonderful day. I survived. My poor bloodshot eyes have not. They are weary. I forgot not only did I have class tonight (made it just in time), but tonight was my last section for my online class. I completed my online class. I enjoyed my other class. I am tired.
My students wrote the funniest kind letters to the Fire Department for the Fire Safety lesson and tour we had last week. I hope they firemen enjoy them! You never know what students will remember the most from these activities. We had state testing today and my students were pulled in and out of testing. I almost cried when I saw my "to-do" list. One step at a time, one day at a time. I hope tomorrow we will be able to make some cards to send to some soldiers. We have two students who have a parent deployed. I hope we can create some smiles across the seas.
I have eye strain/fatigue. So I will sign off and follow up another day with details. G'nite
No comments:
Post a Comment