I was feeling like I'd been pretty lazy this morning. I had done a load of dishes, a load of laundry, and cleaned the hair from the drain. I've cleaned both bathrooms, changed all the bedding, vacuumed, took out the trash, and I've folded most of the laundry. That is a work in progress. My bed is covered in folded laundry. I wash and dry a load, dump it on my bed fold and repeat. I've actually accomplished quite a bit of chores that had been put on pause. The guest bedroom no longer looks like an aisle at Staples Office Supply Store. It's my office when I don't have guests! My parents have fresh clean sheets and bedding.
I've been dragging my I-pad around with me from room to room as I clean. Trying to keep myself entertained as I take care of the drudgery. I watched a few episodes of a dumb detective show that was slow enough I could walk away from it now and again and not miss anything major. It kept me working.
The wind has been blowing here all day and has kicked up quite a lot of dust. I have been trying to stay inside as that triggers my allergies. It makes everything soooo dry when we have a wind like this. I've had a pot of water on the stove all day. Once in a while I add an essential oil to it. It makes it smell good throughout the apartment. I am so close to having the house done but I've lost my Get-up-and-go.I will get the laundry put away so that I have a bed to sleep in tonight but that might be it for today.
Tomorrow I have a couple of visitors coming over to help me with something. I will share that tomorrow. I don't know if I am ready for tomorrow let a lone 2 and 1/2 days of teaching next week. I know I am going to have some very excited students next week. Wish me luck! I know its very exciting reading about my chores! :) It helps me to remember that I may have started off a bit slow...but I accomplished a lot today.
No comments:
Post a Comment