February 18, 2017

Weekend

I didn't get much accomplished today. I slept in YAY! Well I went back to sleep after my alarm went off. I apparently knocked the alarm off my nightstand in my sleep. I had to search for it in the dark to turn it off. Luckily, I had no trouble at all falling back to sleep.

This afternoon I went to school to work on some prep for next week. I had forgotten that Missoula Children's Theater had been working with students on a play and the play was today. I had to sneak in because I didn't want to attend. I went to my room, locked the door, and only turned on one corner light. I did get part of my math lesson completed. I started feeling worse and worse. Achy, sneezy, coldy 😰, and coughy! Those are Sneezy's cousins.
 

I got home and broke out the green tea and vitamin c. Then I started having chills. I took some acetaminophen and waited for that to work. I am drinking a lot of water and tea. I hope I caught it in time to flush it from my system. I don't have time to be sick.  When drinking this quantity of liquids you end up spending a lot of time in the WC!


I am introducing a new topic in my math lesson. I hope it goes well! With my students I feel like I never know from day to day. My poor class is a bunch of coughing, sneezing, sick, kids. It's not any wonder I am feeling it. I was very generous with my Lysol usage this week as the little germ spreaders seemed to all be coughing. Hopefully, this three day weekend will be enough to get most of them healthy.

I hope to get a little more accomplished tomorrow! I had thought about driving up north since the road has been reopened. The dam break washed out the road. I'm glad I didn't make the drive.

My amazing Granny turned 96 today. I wish I was there to give her a hug! Happy Birthday Granny!

No comments:

Post a Comment