Do I want to attempt work? Should I stay home and get some antibiotics in me? Based on how I feel right now I don't feel up for chasing 2nd Graders. However, that does mean I have to go lesson plan for a sub. Which is different than lesson planning for oneself.
In the meantime I received a message from my grade level team that we had been put on a different duty schedule. We aren't sure if the person who sent it was soooo confused by the duty schedule that they made a clerical error, or if it is changed again. This duty schedule was made so complex everyone is stressed trying to figure out where they are supposed to be, when they are supposed to be there, and what week it is because it rotates. It is a very inefficient system. I hope they didn't change it because I just put the entire schedule for the year in my lesson plans.

Well, I am off to eat some soup...
No comments:
Post a Comment